- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Bonanza Casino is the sole owner of the information collected via written format, in person or through the Bonanza Casino website. The Bonanza Casino only has access to/collect information that is voluntarily provided from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to communicate with you. We will not share your information with any third party or anyone outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us in person or via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In the event you request us to not communicate with you in the future, please contact us within 10 days of receiving promotional material.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you provide sensitive information to the Bonanza Casino, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information online such as credit card data for online purchases, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, Fort Reno Employees, Casino Cage Employees, Management or Accounting) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are in accordance with the latest PCI compliance standards.